It’s gasketed and finished to stand up to the marine environment, and all functions can be operated using the supplied remote wireless joystick control and Master Controller (up to three remote controllers may be installed), or via our new joystick control or weatherproof micro-remote.
- Internal elevation mechanism provides pitch control of spotlight beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Joystick control for high response, rugged and illuminated
- Proportional-Speed Joystick allows speed and direction are controlled by a joystick.
- Electric Beam-Size focus can be widened and narrows electrically, through a continuous spectrum.
- Unrestricted 360° motion with slip-rings provide continuous, 360° horizontal motion and no stop points.
- Micro-remotes available for operation from anywhere on board
- Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine grade aluminum housing
- XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Salt water-resistant construction with nylon and phenolic washers, aluminized stainless steel screws with insulating lubricant
- Wiring harness included
- Twin 35W, Metal Halide HID lamps provide over 500k CD each and 1 million effective CD when combined.
* New Yacht Beam Controllers are pending FCC, with an expected approval and shipping in December. Until approvals are obtained, these products have not been authorized as required by the rules of the FCC and may not be offered for sale or lease until authorization is obtained.